Youth Program Coordinator
Youth Program Coordinator
Website Boys & Girls Clubs of Elkhart County
Whatever It Takes
Are you wanting to make a difference, impact local youth, and have the best job ever? Looking for more than a career? Are you searching for a mission where you Inspire and Empower all young people to reach their full potential? If building a strong community is your passion OUR team is for you!
Boys & Girls Clubs of Elkhart County have been changing children’s lives for over 65 years! We have opportunities to mentor youth by assisting with program activities and creating on-going relationships. These roles focus on Sports and Fitness, Organized Free-Time Activities, The Arts, and Education. Openings are at our Clubs in Goshen, Elkhart, Nappanee, Middlebury, and various KidsCare Sites located in Elkhart county and Noble County.
- Part-Time Hours
- Regular hours Monday through Friday, year round
- Earn Holiday Pay and Paid Time Off with NO waiting Period
- Sick Time after 90 Days
- Employer Contribution toward Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance for qualifying positions
- No enrollment fee into a Club or KidsCare program for qualifying dependents
- Employee Educational Scholarships
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Recognition and appreciation for your contributions to the Mission
Plan, implement, supervise, and evaluate activities.
- 2 years’ experience overseeing school-aged children in a group setting
- High energy, enthusiastic personality, and dependability a must
- A team player who works well with others and be willing to be supportive when/where needed
- Pre-employment drug screen, background, reference, and driver record checks required
- Inspire, guide, and support members
- Assist Supervision with planning programming, then implement while ensuring curriculum objectives are met
- Provide fun, beneficial, and imaginative cultural programs within the scope of Boys & Girls Club programming
- Assure that bright, fun, and attractive signs and posters fill the walls of the program area and are always current and are changed regularly
- Provide a culture where members respect and seek advice from staff regarding topics inside or outside of the program
- Create an on-going message in all programs and interactions that support members making appropriate choices about their educational, personal, physical, and emotional needs
- Assure that members are held accountable for their behavior
- Continually model and coach character, morals, and ethics
- Build positive relationships with parents of members
- Point of contact for supervision and a lead in the programming space
- Perform administrative tasks, such as filling out reports, forms, etc., as assigned
Great Futures Start Here.