Website Boys & Girls Clubs of Elkhart County
Whatever it Takes
This position provides transportation services for youth grades 1-12th to and from Club locations and other activities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Transport and supervise youth to various club locations and to club sponsored activities
- Maintain daily roster of attendance and trip details
- Ensure vehicles are properly fueled.
- Conduct pre and post trip assessments to ensure safe operating condition of vehicles.
- Assist members for the purpose of loading and unloading from vehicles in both emergency situations and normal transport.
- Monitor passengers during transit for the purpose of maintaining order and ensuring safety of passengers.
- Other duties as required.
- High school diploma or GED
- Reliable transportation, safe driving record, active driver’s license, and automobile insurance required
- Active CDL license preferred
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Position may require standing/sitting for extended periods of time, reaching overhead, above the shoulders and horizontally, bending at the waist, and ability to lift, carry, pull or otherwise move objects up to 20lbs.