Teen Engagement Supervisor
Teen Engagement Supervisor
Website Boys & Girls Clubs of Elkhart County
Whatever It Takes
Do you find supporting local Teens to be rewarding? Is being a catalyst for change exciting to you? Is your mission to Inspire and Empower all young people to reach their full potential? If building a strong community is your passion OUR team is for you!
Boys & Girls Clubs of Elkhart County have been changing children’s lives for over 65 years! We are searching for Teen Engagement Supervisors for our Goshen and Elkhart Clubs. This team member will grow our Teen outreach in the communities we serve while providing high-impact programming and activities that will create continued engagement inside our Clubs.
- Full-Time Hours – School year (August-May) * 11am to 8pm and Summer * 9am to 6pm
- Regular hours Monday through Friday
- Opportunity for up to a 3% performance-based rate increase at 90 Days
- Earn Holiday Pay and Paid Time Off with NO waiting Period
- Sick Time after 90 Days
- Generous Employer Contribution toward Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short & Long- Term Disability Insurance
- Opportunity to participate in a retirement fund with employer match
- No enrollment fee into a Club or KidsCare program for qualifying dependents
- Employee Educational Scholarships
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Recognition and appreciation for your contributions to the Mission
Provide outreach support into the community to engage Teens and share the benefits of being a part of Club. Plan, implement, supervise, and evaluate programming and activities at the Club.
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience preferred
- Minimum two years of experience in a role overseeing school-aged youth in a group setting
- Safe driving record, driver license, and automobile insurance required
- High energy, enthusiastic personality, and dependability a must
- A team player who works well with others and is willing to be supportive when/where needed
- Pre-employment drug screen, background, reference, and driver record checks required
- Inspire, guide, and support members
- Act as a presence in the community we serve by visiting high schools and middle schools as well as community events where Teens are involved and present
- High-level of visibility and community engagement
- Create, oversee, assist with, and ensures the execution of high-impact programming throughout the Teen Center
- Develop and execute in-house and external events for Teens such as conferences, gatherings, dances, parties, etc.
- Provide a culture where members respect and seek advice from staff regarding topics inside or outside of the program
- Create an on-going message in all programs and interactions that members need to make appropriate choices about their educational, personal, physical, and emotional needs
- Assure that members are held accountable for their behavior
- Continually model and coach character, morals, and ethics
- Build positive relationships with parents of members
- Supervise Teen Department team members and volunteers as required
- Perform administrative tasks, such as filling out reports, forms, etc., as assigned
Great Futures Start Here.