Website Boys & Girls Clubs of Elkhart County
Great Futures Start Here
Looking to make a difference, impact local youth, and have the best job? Looking for more than a career? Surround yourself with dreamers, innovators, artists and competitors who are committed to inspiring and empower young people who need us most. Boys & Girls Clubs of Elkhart County are hiring great people! The most important job you’ll ever do STARTS HERE!
We are recruiting for an Fundraising Coordinator for Elkhart County.
• Full-Time Hours
• Competitive Wages
• Earn Holiday Pay and Paid Time Off with NO waiting period for qualifying positions
• Generous Employer Contribution toward Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
• 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
• No enrollment fee into a Club or KidsCare program for qualifying dependents
• Employee Educational Scholarships
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Responsible for generating financial resources. Perform activities to generate funding through targeted appeals to prospects, donors, and community members.
• Accomplishments in fundraising, campaign resources, and donor relations preferred
• Proficient in data base, donor and event management software
• Pre-employment drug screening, background, reference and driver’s record checks are required
• Cold call and cultivate new prospects dedicated to supporting our Mission and work
• Create new mediums to reach current and prospective donors
• Improve retention rate of past donors
• Responsible for raising funds for Annual Campaign
• As the Alumni Association liaison you will encourage connection and retention of past Club members
• Plan, execute and close fundraising mixers and events
• Design and implement our peer to peer and crowd funding platform