Website Boys & Girls Clubs of Elkhart County
Do you find sharing your passion for education and learning to be rewarding? Is it your career goal to make a difference? Is your mission to Inspire and Empower all young people to reach their full potential? If building a strong community is your passion OUR team is for you!
Boys & Girls Clubs of Elkhart County have been changing children’s lives for over 65 years! We are searching for an Education Supervisor for Elkhart Clubhouse
- Full-Time Hours – School year (August-May) * 11am to 7pm and Summer * 9am to 6pm
- Regular hours Monday through Friday
- Opportunity for up to a 3% performance-based rate increase at 90 Days
- Earn Holiday Pay and Paid Time Off with NO waiting Period
- Sick Time after 90 Days
- Generous Employer Contribution toward Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short & Long- Term Disability Insurance
- Opportunity to participate in a retirement fund with employer match
- No enrollment fee into a Club or KidsCare program for qualifying dependents
- Employee Educational Scholarships
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Recognition and appreciation for your contributions to the Mission
Plan and implement programming in the Education department as well as ensuring quality and compliance standards for grant programming within the Education department are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience required
- 2 years’ work experience supervising youth in a group setting required
- Reliable transportation, safe driving record, driver license, and automobile insurance required.
- High energy, enthusiastic personality, and dependability a must.
- A team player who works well with others and be willing to help where needed.
- Pre-employment drug screening, background, reference and driver’s record checks are required.
- Implement and execute engaging, quality programming in the Education Center including grant programming
- Provide educational support to members through homework help and educational activities
- Maintain compliancy with federal and state grant programming within the Education Center
- Supervise Education Center team members, volunteers and 21st Century tutors as required