Boys & Girls Clubs of Elkhart County
Whatever it Takes
Do you find sharing your passion for sports and fitness to be rewarding? Is it your career goal to make a difference? Is your mission to Inspire and Empower all young people to reach their full potential? If building a strong community is your passion OUR team is for you!
Boys & Girls Clubs of Elkhart County have been changing children’s lives for over 65 years! We are searching for an Athletics Supervisor for our Nappanee and Elkhart Clubhouses.
- Full-Time Hours – School year (August-May) * 11am to 8pm and Summer * 9am to 6pm
- Regular hours Monday through Friday
- Opportunity for up to a 3% performance-based rate increase at 90 Days
- Earn Holiday Pay and Paid Time Off with NO waiting Period
- Sick Time after 90 Days
- Generous Employer Contribution toward Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short & Long- Term Disability Insurance
- Opportunity to participate in a retirement fund with employer match
- No enrollment fee into a Club or KidsCare program for qualifying dependents
- Employee Educational Scholarships
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Recognition and appreciation for your contributions to the Mission
Create, implement, supervise, and evaluate program activities and outcomes in our Sports and Wellness program. Promote healthy lifestyles and choices in all aspects of youth development.
- Degree/Certificate in related field or equivalent experience required
- Two years’ work experience supervising youth in a group setting preferred
- Safe driving record, driver license, and automobile insurance required
- High energy, enthusiastic personality, and dependability a must
- A team player who works well with others and is willing to be supportive when/where needed
- Pre-employment drug screen, background, reference, and driver record checks required
- Provide programming for members in grades Kindergarten through 12th Grade
- Develop, implement, execute, and supervise engaging quality programming within the Sports and Fitness program including a varied daily schedule and varsity sports leagues.
- Maintain safety standards within the department and organization by creating an environment for youth to learn about and participate in sports and health
- Supervise Athletics Department team members and volunteers as required
Great Futures Start Here.