Looking to make a difference, impact local youth, and have the best job? Looking for more than a career? Surround yourself with dreamers, innovators, artists and competitors who are committed to inspiring and empower young people who need us most. Boys & Girls Clubs of Elkhart County are hiring great people! The most important job you’ll ever do STARTS HERE!
We have an opening for an Athletics Supervisor at our Goshen Club.
- Competitive Wages
- Opportunity for up to a 3% performance-based rate increase at 90 days.
- Earn Holiday Pay and Paid Time Off with NO waiting Period for qualifying positions
- Generous Employer Contribution toward Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance for qualifying positions
- Opportunity to participate in a retirement fund with employer match
- No enrollment fee into a Club or KidsCare program and no weekly fee during the school year for KidsCare program for qualifying dependents
- Employee Educational Scholarships
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Opportunity to participate in a retirement fund with employer match.
Plan, implement, supervise, and program and evaluate activities in the Sports and Fitness program. Promote healthy lifestyles and maintain safety standards within the department.
• Implement, execute, and supervise engaging, quality programming in the Gym including a varied daily schedule and varsity sports leagues.
• Maintain a safe environment for youth to learn about and participate in sports and healthy lifestyles.
• Supervise Athletics Department team members and volunteers as required.
• Degree/Certificate in related field or equivalent experience required
• 2 years work experience supervising youth in a group setting required
• Reliable transportation, safe driving record, driver license and automobile insurance required
• High energy, enthusiastic personality and dependability a must
• A team player who works well with others and be willing to help where needed
• Pre-employment drug screening, background, reference and driver’s record checks are required