Website Boys & Girls Clubs of Elkhart County
Great Futures Start Here
Looking to make a difference, impact local youth, and have the best job? Looking for more than a career? Surround yourself with dreamers, innovators, artists and competitors who are committed to inspiring and empower young people who need us most. Boys & Girls Clubs of Elkhart County are hiring great people! The most important job you’ll ever do, STARTS HERE!
- Competitive Wages
- Earn Holiday Pay and Paid Time Off with NO waiting Period for qualifying positions
- Generous Employer Contribution toward Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance for qualifying positions
- Opportunity to participate in a retirement fund with employer match
- No enrollment fee into a Club or KidsCare program for qualifying dependents
- Employee Educational Scholarships
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Plan and implement activities and programming in the Athletics department, including seasonal varsity sports leagues. Promote healthy lifestyles and maintain safety standards within the department.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience required
- 2 years’ work experience supervising youth in a group setting required
- Reliable transportation, safe driving record, driver license, and automobile insurance required.
- High energy, enthusiastic personality, and dependability a must.
- A team player who works well with others and be willing to help where needed.
- Pre-employment drug screening, background, reference and driver’s record checks are required.
- Implement, execute and supervise engaging, quality programming in the Gym including a varied daily schedule and varsity sports leagues.
- Maintain a safe environment for youth to learn about and participate in sports and healthy lifestyles
- Supervise Athletics department team members and volunteers as required.