Website Boys & Girls Clubs of Elkhart County
Great Futures Start Here
Boys & Girls Clubs of Elkhart County has been changing children’s lives for over 65 years! We have an opening for an Administrative Assistant at our Middlebury Club.
• Competitive Wages
• Earn Holiday Pay and Paid Time Off with NO waiting Period for qualifying positions
• Generous Employer Contribution toward Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance for qualifying positions
• Opportunity to participate in a retirement fund with employer match
• No enrollment fee into a Club or KidsCare program for qualifying dependents
• Employee Educational Scholarships
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Provide regular administrative support to the Club Area Director and other staff as needed. Manages
the administrative functions for the Club. Provide administrative support for resource development.
• High School diploma or GED
• Minimum of two years administrative/secretarial experience
• Reliable transportation, safe driving record, driver license and automobile insurance required.
• High energy, enthusiastic personality, and dependability a must.
• A team player who works well with others and be willing to help where needed.
• Pre-employment drug screening, background, reference and driver’s record checks are required.
• Perform regular administrative duties as assigned by Supervisor.
• Assist Area Director with administrative functions as needed.
• Act as information liaison between Club and Administrative Office.
• Maintain Donor correspondence and paperwork of the Club.
• Support fund raising events through direction from Resource Development Department.
• Support and communicate to all Board Members keeping them reminded of upcoming meetings and special events.
• Take, transcribe and maintain all board meeting minutes. Attend committee meetings as assigned.
• Responsible for incoming monies for dues, memberships, donations and petty cash.