Website Boys & Girls Clubs of Elkhart County
Whatever it Takes
Are you wanting to make a difference, impact local youth, and have the best job ever? Looking for more than a career? Are you searching for a mission where you Inspire and Empower all young people to reach their full potential? If building a strong community is your passion OUR team is for you!
This position manages and provides regular administrative support to Resource Development and Club Operations
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform regular administrative duties as assigned.
- Act as information liaison between Club and Administrative Office
- Maintain donor correspondence and paperwork including but not limited to entering donor information into databases, invoicing and posting payments, ensuring stewardship letters reach donors, and creating donor reports.
- Manage travel arrangements for club staff as needed.
- Supports and communicates with Board Members regarding events.
- Prepare and shares Board packets for unit board meetings.
- Take, transcribes and maintains Board and Committee meeting minutes.
- Responsible for coordination of purchase orders between club staff, Area Director, and finance department.
- Responsible for receipt and/or pick up and distribution of mail.
- Responsible for depositing to the bank all incoming cash including member dues, donations, and petty cash
- Assist in special events including set-up, tear down, event operations, post-event recon, and other needs.
- Other duties as required.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of two years administrative, secretary, or data entry experience
- Basic bookkeeping knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication and organization skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with deadlines
- Position may require standing/sitting for extended periods of time, reaching overhead, above the shoulders and horizontally, bending at the waist, and ability to lift, carry, pull or otherwise move objects up to 20lbs.