Youth Program Teacher II
Job Tracking ID:
Great Futures Start Here.
Boys & Girls Clubs of Elkhart County have been changing children’s lives for over 60 years! We have openings working directly with our youth and programming their activities in our Education, Athletic, and Games Rooms. These openings are at our Clubs in Goshen, Elkhart, Nappanee, Middlebury, and various KidsCare Sites throughout Elkhart County.
• Part-Time Hours of less than 30 hours per week
• Competitive Wages
• Earn Holiday Pay and Paid Time Off with NO waiting Period
• No enrollment fee into a Club or KidsCare program for qualifying dependents
• Employee Educational Scholarships
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Plan, implement, supervise, and evaluate activities.
• High School diploma or GED.
• Minimum of one year of experience in a role overseeing school-aged children in a group supervision setting.
• Reliable transportation, safe driving record, driver license, and automobile insurance required.
• High energy, enthusiastic personality, and dependability a must.
• A team player who works well with others and be willing to help where needed.
• Pre-employment drug screening, background, reference, and driver’s record checks are required.
• Inspire, guide, and support members.
• Provide fun, beneficial, and imaginative cultural programs which are within the scope of Boys & Girls Club programming.
• Assure that bright, fun, and attractive signs and posters fill the walls of the program area and are always current and are changed regularly.
• Provide a culture where members respect and seek advice from staff regarding problems in or outside of the Club.
• Create an on-going message in all programs and interactions that members need to make appropriate choices about their educational, personal, physical, and emotional needs.
• Assure that members are held accountable for their behavior.
• Continually model and teach character, morals, and ethics.
• Build positive relationships with parents of members.
• Perform administrative tasks, such as filling out reports, forms, etc., as assigned.