Job Tracking ID:
Great Futures Start Here.
Boys & Girls Clubs of Elkhart County have been changing children’s lives for over 65 years! We have an opening for a Supervisor supporting our before- and after- school program. Come build your career with us!
• Industry Competitive Wages
• Generous Employer contribution toward Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short & LongTerm Disability Insurance for qualifying positions
• Earn Holiday Pay and Paid Time Off with NO waiting Period for qualifying positions
• No enrollment fee into a Club or KidsCare program for qualifying dependents
• Employee Educational Scholarships
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Lead, supervise, and evaluate program staff.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a role overseeing school-aged children in a group setting
• Experience in program management, leadership of program staff, ability to create and ensure goals are met, and program implementation
• A team player who works collaboratively with others, willing to help where needed, and supports the Mission
• Pre-employment drug screening, background, reference, and driver’s record checks are required
• Inspire, guide, and support staff
• Implement activities following curriculum objectives, philosophy, and meet needs of members
• Engage with members, exhibit stability, consistency, and physical and emotional safety
• Ensure a culture where members respect and seek advice from staff as appropriate
• Create in staff an on-going message in all programs and interactions that members need to make appropriate choices about their educational, personal, physical, and emotional needs
• Point of contact for parents and community as needed
• Continually model and teach character, morals, and ethics
• Perform administrative tasks, such as filling out reports, forms, etc., as assigned