Food Service Coordinator - Middlebury Club
Job Tracking ID:
Great Futures Start Here.
Boys & Girls Clubs of Elkhart County opened a new state of the art facility for our local youth! The facility is located at 56805 Northridge Drive in Middlebury on the Northridge High School campus. We currently have an opening for an individual who desires to positively impact the lives of our youth. The opening is for a Food Service Coordinator.
• Part-Time Hours of less than 30 hours per week
• Competitive Wages
• Earn Holiday Pay and Paid Time Off with NO waiting Period
• Opportunity to participate in a retirement fund with employer match
• No enrollment fee into a Club or KidsCare program for qualifying dependents
• Employee Educational Scholarships
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Oversee and participate in the daily execution of the snack and meal program.
• High School diploma or GED.
• Experience in a food-related context, such as food service, food preparation, and food distribution.
• Reliable transportation, safe driving record, driver license, and automobile insurance required.
• High energy, enthusiastic personality, and dependability a must.
• A team player who works well with others and be willing to help where needed.
• Pre-employment drug screening, reference checks, pre-employment and annual criminal background check (as required by BGCA policy) and driver’s record checks.
• Inspire, guide, and support members.
• Provide fun, beneficial, and imaginative cultural programs which are within the scope of Boys & Girls Club programming.
• Assure that bright, fun, and attractive signs and posters fill the walls of the program area and are always current and are changed regularly.
• Provide a culture where members respect and seek advice from staff regarding problems in or outside of the Club.
• Create an on-going message in all programs and interactions that members need to make appropriate choices about their educational, personal, physical, and emotional needs.
• Assure that members are held accountable for their behavior.
• Continually model and teach character, morals, and ethics.
• Build positive relationships with parents of members.
• Perform administrative tasks, such as filling out reports, forms, etc., as assigned.