Job Tracking ID:
Great Futures Start Here.
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Elkhart County has been changing children’s lives for over 60 years! We have an opening for an Education Supervisor- Salary Exempt – at our Elkhart Club.
• Competitive Wages
• Earn Holiday Pay and Paid Time Off with NO waiting Period for qualifying positions
• Generous Employer Contribution toward Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short & LongTerm Disability Insurance for qualifying positions
• Opportunity to participate in a retirement fund with employer match
• No enrollment fee into a Club or KidsCare program for qualifying dependents
• Employee Educational Scholarships
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Plan and implement programming in the Education department as well as ensuring quality and compliance standards for grant programming within the Education department are met.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience required
• 2 years’ work experience supervising youth in a group setting required
• Reliable transportation, safe driving record, driver license, and automobile insurance required.
• High energy, enthusiastic personality, and dependability a must.
• A team player who works well with others and be willing to help where needed.
• Pre-employment drug screening, background, reference and driver’s record checks are required.
• Implement and execute engaging, quality programming in the Education Center including grant programming.
• Provide educational support to members through homework help and educational activities.
• Maintain compliancy with federal and state grant programming within the Education Center.
• Supervise Education Center team members, volunteers and 21st Century tutors as required.