Job Tracking ID:
Great Futures Start Here.
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Elkhart County has been changing children’s lives for over 65 years! We have an opening for a Cafeteria Supervisor at our Goshen Club.
• Competitive Wages
• Earn Holiday Pay and Paid Time Off with NO waiting Period for qualifying positions
• Generous Employer Contribution toward Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance for qualifying positions
• Opportunity to participate in a retirement fund with employer match
• No enrollment fee into a Club or KidsCare program for qualifying dependents
• Employee Educational Scholarships
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Oversee and participate in the daily execution of the snack and meal program.
• Degree/Certificate in related field or equivalent experience
• 2 years’ work experience supervising youth in a group setting required
• Reliable transportation, safe driving record, driver license and automobile insurance required
• High energy, enthusiastic personality and dependability a must
• A team player who works well with others and be willing to help where needed
• Pre-employment drug screening, background, reference and driver’s record checks are required
• Design, implement, participate in and supervise meal and snack programs.
• Manage the food program grant paperwork, purchase orders, receipts, etc.
• Knowledge of state compliance for all state-mandated program requirements.
• Manage inventory.
• Create engaging culinary programs for members.