Job Tracking ID:
Great Futures Start Here.
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Elkhart County has been changing children’s lives for over 65 years! We have an opening for an Athletics Supervisor at our Nappanee Club.
• Competitive Wages
• Earn Holiday Pay and Paid Time Off with NO waiting Period for qualifying positions
• Generous Employer Contribution toward Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance for qualifying positions
• Opportunity to participate in a retirement fund with employer match
• No enrollment fee into a Club or KidsCare program for qualifying dependents
• Employee Educational Scholarships
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Plan, implement, supervise, and program and evaluate activities in the Sports and Fitness program. Promote healthy lifestyles and maintain safety standards within the department.
• Degree/Certificate in related field or equivalent experience required
• 2 years work experience supervising youth in a group setting required
• Reliable transportation, safe driving record, driver license and automobile insurance required
• High energy, enthusiastic personality and dependability a must
• A team player who works well with others and be willing to help where needed
• Pre-employment drug screening, background, reference and driver’s record checks are required
• Implement, execute, and supervise engaging, quality programming in the Gym including a varied daily schedule and varsity sports leagues.
• Maintain a safe environment for youth to learn about and participate in sports and healthy lifestyles.
• Supervise Athletics Department team members and volunteers as required.